Community Connection
Advice and support from fellow boaters
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

MerCruiser SmartCraft Error

Every time I start my Starboard engine, I get a single beep and an error that says "Fault Horn"  I clear the error and I never see it or hear another beep until I start the engine the next time.  No performance issues, she runs just fine but I cannot...

jfgii by Guest Contributor
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

stiff steering

my 2008 240 sundancer steering has gotten very stiff. I have checked the steering fluid level and it is right where it should be. Where should I look next. I have not found any grease fittings so far.  this problem has come on rather quickly.   thank...

The aluminum winshield frame on...

The aluminum winshield frame on my 2004 Sundancer is starting to corrode in places.  I plan to refinish it in place after removing the weatherstip and caulking?  Any suggestions regarding the preparation (ie removing all the anodizing down to the bar...

Hey all! I'm starting to fix up...

Hey all! I'm starting to fix up my 99 Sea Ray 180 BR. It took on some damage in Hurricane Matthew and I finally found a replacement windshield. (yes it took my that long to find one used) The carpet is shot, the seats and vinyl have seen better days ...

SS_Langer by Guest Contributor
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Just bought a 2011 240 Sundancer. The Water Regulator where you hook up dockside water is cracked and needs to be replaced. Looked like a pretty easy job but when i tried to get a replacement, i was told by Marine Max that JABSCO no longer makes that

part (JABSCO Model 44410-1000).  The replacement part they got me (JABSCO 44412-1045) is bigger than the original and will require drilling out a bigger hole in order to fit properly.  Before I do that, was wondering if anyone knew of a different par...

BUZZARD by Guest Contributor
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Hey Im sure this has been asked...

Hey Im sure this has been asked before, but how do we know if our boat is solid fiberglass hull construction or not? Have heard different things on this. Was hoping to see more information on my boat when I entered my Hull Number on this site, but th...

Verm by Guest Contributor
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Hey Im sure this has been asked...

Hey Im sure this has been asked before, but how do we know if our boat is solid fiberglass hull construction or not? Have heard different things on this. Was hoping to see more information on my boat when I entered my Hull Number on this site, but th...

Verm by Guest Contributor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Just purchased 2018 260 with Simrad...

Just purchased 2018 260 with Simrad G09 and smart craft. Have not put boat in water yet, still at dealer. After looking over all info on boat, do these boats have an accurate depth finder as standard equipment?

lakeland by Guest Contributor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes