Community Connection
Advice and support from fellow boaters
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

Couple Quick Questions - re 7.4L...

Couple Quick Questions - re 7.4L Merc MPI Engine Gen VI on a 2001 Sea Ray 280 SS/Bravo III Drive: 1-What is the correct Torx size drive necessary to remove the plastic covers on top of the engine to expose the flash arrestor?2-Found the "Quick Drain ...

Den by Guest Contributor
  • 11 replies
  • 0 likes

Need Some Advice & Counsel on winterizing...

Need Some Advice & Counsel on winterizing a fresh water system on a 2001 Sea Ray 280 SS.Would appreciate comment as to the adequacy of my intended plan, what needs to change and suggestions as to anything else I may need to do to ensure the system is...

Den by Guest Contributor
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes

2004 420 Sedan Bridge with Cummins...

2004 420 Sedan Bridge with Cummins CTA6 diesels.  My fuel gauges are off by as much as 50%... I have two 175 tanks, and at 1/2 full which would be about 88 gallons to max, I am only able to put in 40 gallons til overflow.  At end of season with gauge...

aliaschuck by Guest Contributor
  • 14 replies
  • 1 likes

Has anyone had a mold problem? ...

Has anyone had a mold problem?  My interior developed some mold on the fabric.  What is the best way to clean it?  Also I keep the boat covered with cockpit covered never had a problem before.  I had the cabin door shut , maybe I should keep it open....

toner by Guest Contributor
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes