Community Connection
Advice and support from fellow boaters
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

Additional info- I disconnected...

Additional info- I disconnected Shore Power physically and started the Gen., same issue and loaded Gen. significantly when AC kicked in just before tripping Main in MDP. Again no AC Relay/Pump Breaker or AC Breakers tripped in MDP. Why wouldn't the S...

Sonyarita by Guest Contributor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Returned to our 97' 400DB for our...

Returned to our 97' 400DB for our almost every other or daily visits to find one of the Main Breakers tripped in the MDP, and no raw water pumping for the AC's. Reset the Main and started the Salon A/C, tripped when the Compressor kicked. Checked Sho...

Sonyarita by Guest Contributor
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes

Have a few questions re ELECTRICAL...

Have a few questions re ELECTRICAL matters on my newly acquired 2001 Sea Ray 280 Sun Sport and need some help & Advice. Question #1: What is the function of the AC Converter Switch on my main AC Panel? Should this be on all the time when the boat is ...

Den by Guest Contributor
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

I have a 2000 340DA that i purchased...

I have a 2000 340DA that i purchased last year and it did not come with the stock table 37" x 22" and have contacted a couple of the large Sea Ray dealers and they have told me that Table part #960484 is no longer available from Sea Ray.  I have not ...