cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

For 15 years I had a Sea Ray 340...

Spaz
Guest Contributor

For 15 years I had a Sea Ray 340 Fly Bridge Cruiser.  It was powered by twin 454 Crusaders.  I liked to carry spares of critical components.  I have a Sherwood E35 Raw water pump in its original box.  On Ebay Brand new they are $650.  I not longer need this spare.  Selling price $450 plus shipping. 

3 REPLIES 3

wingless
Rising Contributor
When I am selling stuff like this I find that a fixed price eBay auction w/ free shipping works best.

Good luck.

Spaz
Guest Contributor
I have never sold anything like this. Thanks for the info. I will give it a try.

wingless
Rising Contributor
YW

I have sold LOTS of stuff on eBay.

My experience is to provide as much detail as possible. The manufacturer's part number, revision and possible applications will help connecting to potential buyers.

If any "defects" exist, then I call them out in the listing text and show them clearly, such as in a close up image.

Packaging is very important to avoid damage. The original box is a huge help. I have gotten REALLY good at creating cartons from previously used cardboard, really handy for weird shaped stuff. I also have a shipping scale to get the correct weight.

The selling price is frequently the most difficult part. I do searches to see what others sold for /listing for to help arriving at the correct cost.

The eBay site permits purchasing shipping labels at a discounted price. The latest software revision has complicated determining the best cost / most appropriate shipping method, so examine carefully to ensure the correct selection is made before proceeding.

Good luck!