No Sweat with Digital Zero Effort Controls
Our Digital Zero Effort Controls provide an intuitive experience for performance boaters and competitors alike.
Mercury’s exclusive Digital Throttle & Shift (DTS) technology takes the sweat out of boating by replacing the lag and hesitation of traditional throttle and shift cables with digital precision, resulting in smooth shifting and instant throttle response. Digital Zero Effort Controls are enabled to provide automatic throttle synchronization and shadow mode for up to four engines (where two levers operate four engines) and go hand-in-hand with engines equipped with Mercury’s exclusive Joystick Piloting technology.
Form Follows Function
The high styled controls are tough as nails – and ergonomically friendly as well. We build them utilizing stainless steel for lever, mechanism and hardware strength. The housing material is corrosion-resistant, marine-grade aluminum specially coated for enhanced protection in the extreme saltwater environment. Short throw levers, made of stainless steel, provide effortless shifting and ultra-fast throttle response. Shift and throttle handles are made of an anodized aluminum for enhanced corrosion resistance.
An integrated throttle handle trim switch enables trim adjustment while maintaining hands-on throttle control. Black and red shift/throttle handles comply with American Boat and Yacht Council (ABYC) standards. Optional silver handles compliment virtually any helm.
Digital Zero Effort controls are backed by a one-year factory warranty and supported by a Mercury Marine’s global dealer network.
- A variety of shift and throttle lever configurations available
- Ergonomic design features short throw levers for effortless shifting and ultra-fast throttle response.
- Robust stainless steel levers for unmatched durability in the offshore environment.
- Variable friction adjustment provides custom tactile feel and resists throttle creep.
- Integrated throttle trim switch for hands-on trim control.
- Automatic throttle synchronization and shadow mode for up to four engines (where two levers operate four engines).
- Handle color options include silver, red and black.
Mercury Controls & Rigging offers a variety of DTS controls for single engine bass boats and sport boats where a digital panel mount control or foot throttle are a more feasible solution.