cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

1990 Sundancer 420 - Systems Panel...

Kmas100
Guest Contributor

1990 Sundancer 420 - Systems Panel finally built!

Folks, Just to share with you the replacement systems panel I've finally got round to building for my  420da.

The story behind this, is that 2 weeks before I purchased the boat in Italy (2 years ago).. Someone stole the systems panel!. It's didn't bother me at first but I soon got to realise how valuable the unit can be. So undertook to build one myself as I used to be (now retired) an electronics engineer.

So here it's is, in the attached picture. The front panel is a 'home-made version of the ones FP Marine sell (which look beautiful.. Might buy one to finish it off), and the electronics behind can be used for both '+12 when active' and also 'go to ground when active' sensors.. Both of which are found on the 420da.

actually the worst bit was tracing back the wires the thief has conviently cut. 

Its also worth noting that I have never actually seen a working version of this panel  is my version. The engine functions trigger the alarm (which can be muted with the LED still active) and all other function simply light up the LED. It can be configured for for all LED's either way.. That's just how I thought it would best perform for me.

0 REPLIES 0