if poss the tote bag with the full lot in it

9 REPLIES 9

Sprint7TW
Guest Contributor
You can print one from the SeaRay website

mjresq4
Guest Contributor
Try here.
I downloaded a copy for my 2000 340 from Sea Ray then transferred to a thumb drive and took it to a local Staples store and had them print and bind it.

https://manualsink.com/Sea-Ray-C4229.aspx

Dumpy
Guest Contributor
Hi thanks for that but the problem I'm finding is the manual is a supplement on the searay download....

Sprint7TW
Guest Contributor
It will have everything you need. I think it should read updated but they call it supplemental.

mjresq4
Guest Contributor
The one I got from Sea Ray website is complete.

DBCLASSIC
Guest Contributor
Check eBay...from time to time, people are dumping their manuals/totes

JeffM1
Guest Contributor
Dumpy, The tote included two manuals -- a generic Sea Ray cruisers manual and the Supplemental manual. The Supplemental manual has the boat-specific info, but the you may need to search out manuals for the individual components like generator, etc. My tote had a bunch of smaller, manufacturer-supplied manuals in addition to the SR manuals.

Dumpy
Guest Contributor
Thank you I've downloaded it all now I will look for other handbooks like the head system and the position of the seacock

Gin_s_Fins
Guest Contributor
Dumpy, interested in your findings. Just purchased a 2001 260DA. Original tote with just the generic wire spiral manual. Very interested in finding more details as many of the boat systems are new to me.