Community Connection
Advice and support from fellow boaters
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

electrical system

I have a 2012 260 Sundancer and my lower switch panel has no powerto it.  This includes all the cockpit lights, bilge and running lights.  Also,the wipers, bilge pump, bilge blower and horn.  Everything worked finelast year.  Any suggestions would be...

Tommy_P_ by Guest Contributor
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

I have  a 1997 400 Sundancer. Three...

I have  a 1997 400 Sundancer. Three weeks ago I stopped to fill the tanks and the ignorant gave me the gas hose instead of the Diesel one. (they are the same). I was lucky that I noticed after I put 3 gallons. I call my mechanic immediately and he to...

Giangi by Guest Contributor
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Gauge access 2015 - 190 Sea Ray SPX

I need to replace the transducer line to my depth gauge on my instrument panel of my 2015 Sea Ray - 190 SPX. The opening under the dash is very small and several wires are in the way which allows very limited access to service this gauge. Other than ...

goirish by Guest Contributor
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

I have a 2003 Sundancer 300 with...

I have a 2003 Sundancer 300 with NO Generator and three batteries two in parallel and one stand alone.  I have been told two different descriptions as to which is house and which is starting.  Can someone tell me which are starting and which are hous...

MrB18 by Guest Contributor
  • 4 replies
  • 2 likes

Hey there...  300SLX here with...

Hey there...  300SLX here with Axius. Don't use the joystick often but last week, among wind and rain, I grabbed it - bad idea. System started beeping and said, "Shift Error". Then all steering stopped working properly - almost took out my neighbor's...

RVS503 by Guest Contributor
  • 11 replies
  • 0 likes

Duckbill valves for vacuflush system

Boat: 2006 320DAI am looking for information (a diagram would be helpful) on where the duckbill valves are located and the part number for the valves.A side question: Does Sea Ray have a "Service Manual" of sorts for this model boat? I have the owner...

Steev by Guest Contributor
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes