Community Connection
Advice and support from fellow boaters
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

Was heading out for the long weekend,...

Was heading out for the long weekend, (of course), soon as I engaged the stick, had severe shudder/vibration and shutdown immediately. Luckily, we were close enough to the dock to reach some lines.Discovered the port trim tab actuator had broken at t...

Air horns

where can I find the compressor on my 2007 40 Sundance’s? Horns are in the anchor locker, but not able to find air source 

LanaDanny by Guest Contributor
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Muffler

I have a 1985 sea ray 340 sedan bridge and I need a starboard side muffler but I cant find any information on s part number or where to get one, any help will be greatly appreciated.thanksGreg

Senior1 by Guest Contributor
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Fresh water flush

I have a new to me 2007 340 Sundancer with low hours and the 8.1 Mercruisers are running good.  But when I went to connect a fresh water hose to the installed Mercruiser flush kit, water came gushing out of the Quick-connect socket.  I had the Quick ...

NHHUN by Guest Contributor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

I have a 2007 Sundancer 340.  The...

I have a 2007 Sundancer 340.  The freezer door hinge is cracked and it falls open.  The door is fine but I need to replace the freezer section and was hoping to find a resource for parts.  I'd hate to have to replace the whole fridge for a broken fre...

flyer by Guest Contributor
  • 11 replies
  • 2 likes

Trolling Motor Battery Wiring

First time boat owner here.  I have a 2017 SPX 210OB with the All-sports package.  I'm under the impression that trolling motor batteries are usually only hooked up to the trolling motor but when I pulled the batteries as the weather started getting ...

Hello,  I bought a used 2011 Sundancer...

Hello,  I bought a used 2011 Sundancer 240. I was filling the fresh water tank with both sinks running. Ended up with water on the floor in the cabin. The eater was near the head and stairs to the cabin. Any thoughts on the source of the leak? Email ...

Sky_Pilot by Guest Contributor
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes