Community Connection
Advice and support from fellow boaters
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

I have a 2000 270 Sundancer. I...

I have a 2000 270 Sundancer. I recently had a towing accident with it and bent the port side of the aluminum tube radar arch pretty bad. (about 15 degrees)  My question is.....is it repairable? or do i need to get a new arch? what am i looking at cos...

Boatsman13 by Guest Contributor
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

I have a 270DA Sun dancer which...

I have a 270DA Sun dancer which is in need of a whole new canopy top. Am based in the East midlands. Would be grateful if someone knows of a local company that would make me one

Reset by Guest Contributor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Greetings...I've always had smaller...

Greetings...I've always had smaller ski boats and never had to worry about electronics, so I have only a limited knowledge of the various navigational components...I just took a giant jump to a 1999 310 Sundancer...I purchased the boat in Chicago, an...

Greetings...I've always had smaller...

Greetings...I've always had smaller ski boats and never had to worry about electronics, so I know little to no knowledge of the various navigational components...I just took a giant jump to a 1999 310 Sundancer...I purchased the boat in chicago, and ...

I have a 270 Sundancer that's in...

I have a 270 Sundancer that's in need of a new bimini top and I'm curious what the going rate is.  I'm not looking to replace the isinglass just a cover over the coskpit using the existing hardware.  I've gotten two quotes of $800 and $900 so far, se...

Aquatic by Guest Contributor
  • 5 replies
  • 1 likes

Needed replacement and additional...

Needed replacement and additional propellers in preparation of the upcoming boating season.  Thoroughly researched online availability as well as shops in Denver, which is approximately 100 miles away.  Found The Prop Shop Inc. (TPS) online ( https:/...

RML_L by Guest Contributor
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Needed replacement and additional...

Needed replacement and additional propellers in preparation of the upcoming boating season.  Thoroughly researched online availability as well as shops in Denver, which is approximately 100 miles away.  Found The Prop Shop Inc. (TPS) online ( https:/...

RML_L by Guest Contributor
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes