Community Connection
Advice and support from fellow boaters
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

It salt water all my air conditioning  fresh...

It salt water all my air conditioning  fresh water and generator has been winterized with the red stuff before the last time I sent the boat  back to the dealer I have good pics on my phone of the bilge just don’t know how to send to the stream 

rocky by Guest Contributor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

The boat was at the dealer for...

The boat was at the dealer for three weeks with no water and took it back and after about a  week I Had water back in the bilge I would shop vac it and towel dry and twelve hours later two to three inches of water was back once it starts Ihad kept sh...

• 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Installing a radar GMR 24 XHD

Dr. Stan has a newly purchased a mint 2001SeaRay Sundecker and plans to install a new GMR 24 xHD radar. I welcome advice and seek schematics on the radar arch to maximize the ease of pulling cables.

DR__STAN by Guest Contributor
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Hi I have a 2015 dancer it has...

Hi I have a 2015 dancer it has only been in the water two seasons April through October first season no water in the bilge s end of second season water in the bilge its not the bellows it completely dry up there it been at the dealer three times for ...

• 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Anyone one have advise? We have...

Anyone one have advise? We have a 2006 260 Sundancer, and the norcold DC 12/24v refrigerator stopped cooling. So we took it out (they must have installed it before the top of the boat was put on ) barely, with great difficulty! We decided to mess wit...

Flacoconut by Guest Contributor
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Were updating all of our electronics...

Were updating all of our electronics on our 2008 55 DA  and have two working Sea Ray Navigator's, all the cabling, two joy-sticks  and hardware, including the radar unit. If anyone is interested, give me a call at 440-667-3278