Community Connection
Advice and support from fellow boaters
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

Hello

I have a 1991 400EC, the starboard fuel gauge is not working. Any suggestions on where're to start to repair or replace it?Thanks

Deere by Guest Contributor
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Hello all, just purchased a 2008...

Hello all, just purchased a 2008 290 SS that was missing the v-birth wood insert with the piano hinge that completes the sleeping area below. I was hoping to get photos of what it looked like so I can have it replicated. Sea Ray has discontinued manu...

290_SS by Guest Contributor
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

I am the new owner of a 2017 350...

I am the new owner of a 2017 350 coupe. Beautiful boat. I'm on vacation and the air-conditioning is flashing P5 or HI. Manual says to shut down on HI. That's been done, any ideas on how to troubleshoot or the meaning of P5 ?

Hi and greetings from Glasgow,...

Hi and greetings from Glasgow, Scotland.  Anyone else got a bowrider on the Med ? I bought an 21 SPX in Palamos last summer and after 5 weeks of cautious inshore boating I'm wishing I had got a deep Vee Cap Camarat for seaworthiness peace of mind. Th...

Adieu by Guest Contributor
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

removing carpet

I just Purchased a 1999 270 Sundancer. I want to remove the cabin carpet but dont know what the surface under the carpet would look like after I remove the carpet. Is it finished with resin texture or roughed up so the glue adheres to the boat?

MJTrudell by Guest Contributor
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

I have 2007 240 Sun Deck.  When...

I have 2007 240 Sun Deck.  When putting the throttle into the forward position there can be anywhere from a 2 to 10 second delay in the boat actually going into gear and moving forward.  When putting the throttle in the reverse position, the boat imm...

WTW by Guest Contributor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes