Community Connection
Advice and support from fellow boaters
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

Getting boat to plane

I have a 2016 SD 260.  I can't get the boat to plane.  At full throttle I get to about 3100-3200 rpm and only achieve 12-13mph.engine seems to be running fine.Anyone else having this issue and have any suggestions?Thanks in advance

Lipper by Guest Contributor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Air conditioner stopped working,...

Air conditioner stopped working, showed a message that pressure was over 400...something like that.Could this be a plugged water filter? Is it easy to check? location? 2006 320 Sundancer  Thanks!

bwoeller by Guest Contributor
  • 13 replies
  • 0 likes

Hello. I have a 1986 Sea Ray Weekender...

Hello. I have a 1986 Sea Ray Weekender 300 and was looking for an explanation of how the fresh water system is configured. I have a 40 gallon pressurized system. There is a connection on the left side of the transom for a fresh water from the dock. H...

I have a 1999 Sundancer 400 and...

I have a 1999 Sundancer 400 and my "cherry wood" finish is becoming cloudy in spots.  Any ideas on what is causing this, can it be "reversed", or how to prevent it from continuing.  Thanks in advance.

Bryan_B by Guest Contributor
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Cabin refrigerator

I have a 2006 340 Sundancer. The boat has a cockpit refrigerator and the cabin refrigerator. When I'm not running the gen the cabin unit starts to defrost and the dealer is telling me that the batteries can't handle both units without the gen, howeve...

Paperboy1 by Guest Contributor
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

electrical repair

The port engine ignition alarm/buzzer is no longer working. Does anyone know where the buzzer is located, so I can check it to see if this is where the failure is at. The vessel is a 2000 340 sundancer, twin engine. Thanks

We've got a 97 440 Express Bridge,...

We've got a 97 440 Express Bridge, one of the lights in the master head is burned out, how do I remove the cover to get at the bulb? Maybe a dumb question, but I've tried twisting and gently prying, I don't want to damage the cover or the surrounding...