Community Connection
Advice and support from fellow boaters
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

I need to remove the port and starboard...

I need to remove the port and starboard rear coaming pieces so that I can service and repair the engine vent hoses. How do you remove the coaming pieces? Are they glued on? I can't feel or see any fasteners behind them. Thanks for your help.Stuart in...

Stu2 by Guest Contributor
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes

Cabin Carpet Replacement

I have a 2000 SR410DA. The carpet in the cabin is starting to yellow in places and looks dirty around the edges. Has anyone replaced cabin carpet on a similiar vessel? What is a good source for getting this work done? I have not checked with local ca...

SeaMax by Guest Contributor
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

steering wheel noise

I recently purchased a 2015 Sea Ray 240 with a Verado 250 Pro.  The boat has power-assisted steering and is essentially new with 24 hours.  When you steer the boat at any speed there is this high pitched "squealing" noice that seems to be coming from...

Dixie_Dog by Guest Contributor
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

I have a 2002 240 SunDancer, does anyone know the colour code of the Gel Coat. I think its called Pearl. I have a couple of small scratches and Spectrum make s a small repair kit but would like to ensure i have the correct colour. thx.

I have a couple of scatches in the Gel Coat on my 2002 240 SunDancer. Does anyone know the correct colour code for that year. Spectrum makes a small repair kit and I would like to be sure I have the correct colour.Thanks, Two Youts

TwoYouts by Guest Contributor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Hello everyone!  New to the community,...

Hello everyone!  New to the community, I just upgraded from a Regal to a 2012 Sea Ray 22 Sundeck!  My Sea Ray has a wakeboard tower, with an integrated Bimini.  However, I still have the original factory Bimini, with branded boot.   I'm not sure if s...

Simonclan by Guest Contributor
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Hi all, Any suggestions on this...

Hi all, Any suggestions on this will be appreciated. I have a 2002 220 bow rider with the std. prop. I'd like to get on plane quicker when I have 3-4 people on board. Currently, if no one sits in the bow, it seems to struggle. Would a different prop ...

Hugo by Guest Contributor
  • 11 replies
  • 0 likes