Community Connection
Advice and support from fellow boaters
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

NEW TOPIC - BENEFITS OF FRESH WATER...

NEW TOPIC - BENEFITS OF FRESH WATER FLUSHING For our salt water boaters.  First total disassembly of my heat exchangers and after coolers.  Twin CUMMINS QSC 600s, 750 hours.  Fresh water flushing has been done since new when the boat was to sit for >...

New Topic: I have an ice maker...

New Topic: I have an ice maker on my 1986 Weekender 300 with a cooling fan in the compartment behind the ice maker. The fan did not work so I replaced it. Since then my ice maker quit making ice. The turned it off and let it defrost, plugged it back ...

Outdrive Painting - What To Use Looking...

Outdrive Painting - What To Use Looking for input based on experience as to the best products and procedures to paint my mercruiser outdrive while on the boat. It's not in bad sha[pe but does have a few spots where the bare metal is showing. I don't ...

Den by Guest Contributor
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

I have a 1986 Sea Ray Weekender...

I have a 1986 Sea Ray Weekender 300 and it has a has a flood/spot light on the bow rail. It has a pan/tilt control and a rheostat (disabled) to control the speed of the pan/tilt. The other day the 'light' would not come on, the switch is 'off-up for ...

I'm getting out of boating; too...

I'm getting out of boating; too old, have my boat for sale and have it winterized and stored for 2 years, stabil in fuel, but I'm sure that's no good anymore. Would anyone know the best procedure to follow when starting it up again? (2004 SeaRay 260 ...

New member !!! Need some advice,...

New member !!! Need some advice, probably first of many requests !!!2006 Sea Ray Amberjack 290 with twin merc 5.0L. When I attach the hose to flush the engines (salt water use), I hear what I would call a normal sound from the port attachment point. ...

Lei_Lani by Guest Contributor
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

trim tabs

I have a 2005 340 sundancer.  Do anyone know if the smarcraft "control center" has anything to do with whether or not my trim tabs work?  There is no reaction to the trim pump when either port or starboard up/down switches are pressed.   I have done ...

Dragoy by Guest Contributor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes