Community Connection
Advice and support from fellow boaters
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

Have a few questions re ELECTRICAL...

Have a few questions re ELECTRICAL matters on my newly acquired 2001 Sea Ray 280 Sun Sport and need some help & Advice. Question #1: What is the function of the AC Converter Switch on my main AC Panel? Should this be on all the time when the boat is ...

Den by Guest Contributor
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

I have a 2000 340DA that i purchased...

I have a 2000 340DA that i purchased last year and it did not come with the stock table 37" x 22" and have contacted a couple of the large Sea Ray dealers and they have told me that Table part #960484 is no longer available from Sea Ray.  I have not ...

Mine is a 2006 sundancer 24, bravo...

Mine is a 2006 sundancer 24, bravo III, 5.0 engine.  Hot water heater has a major leak but can't be repaired till hauling out this fall.  PROBLEM NOW is that water from engine flowing through exchange hose into  water heater also leaks into the bilge...

drd by Guest Contributor
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

QUESTION ON DC MAIN ELECTRICAL...

QUESTION ON DC MAIN ELECTRICAL PANEL …..New owner of a 2001 Sea Ray 280 SS: I have noted that all the breaker rocker switches on the panel are locked in the “On” position. A picture is attached. I cannot flip the rocker switches to the off position. ...

Den by Guest Contributor
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

We have a '96, 45 Dancer, but the...

We have a '96, 45 Dancer, but the v berth and cabin sound like an echo chamber when we're trying to sleep. The slapping of the water is horrible!anyone have any ideas how to "insulate" the hull?thanks

halfmine by Guest Contributor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes