Community Connection
Advice and support from fellow boaters
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

Need some help with a CANVAS PROBLEM...

Need some help with a CANVAS PROBLEM on my newly acquired 2001 Sea Ray 280 Sun sport with radar arch. The OEM configuration included a rubber strip attached to the canvas/isinglass for the Visor & Side Curtains. This rubber insert then fits into a tr...

Den by Guest Contributor
  • 11 replies
  • 0 likes

I have 2009 350da with the port...

I have 2009 350da with the port side fuel gauge reading empty.  Anyone know where to get access to the fuel sending unit to test the harness for the gauges or replace the sending unit itself?  From the er, I can see the 2 tanks, but don't remember if...

wai_phung by Guest Contributor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

We have a 2010 390 Sundancer. ...

We have a 2010 390 Sundancer.  The E120 use to, but no longer receives info from the vessel view such as depth and temp etc.  I'm looking for a wiring block diagram that shows how the NMEA connects between the electronics.  The one in my manual only ...

cbruck by Guest Contributor
  • 14 replies
  • 0 likes

We are learning about our new to...

We are learning about our new to us 2007 310. The hatch lifts are shot, it appears to be the electric motor actuators. Are there any suggestions for suppliers of replacements?  While working on that I would also like to wire a fail safe or work aroun...

Dickcour by Guest Contributor
  • 13 replies
  • 0 likes

I have a new to me, 2008 340 with...

I have a new to me, 2008 340 with twin 8.1 inboards.    I have been burning gas faster in port engine vs. Star, at a pretty significant rate.   Added 86 gallons to fill for port vs 72 for Starboard.   This has happened in this range 3 times now (stil...

Galley TV

I have a 2005 SR 360 and can not get the galley TV to pull out.  When I try and pull it forward it seems to be hitting a stop.  I have tried everything I can think of, any suggestions?

Lynn5435 by Guest Contributor
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

I have a 2008 Sundancer 330, and...

I have a 2008 Sundancer 330, and the kitchen sink started to leak out the bottom. I took a closer took, and there is a plastic fitting that screws onto the bottom of the sink (with a threaded collar), and the other end is barbed that goes into the dr...

Josh1 by Guest Contributor
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Sink parts?

I have a 2008 Sundancer 330, and the kitchen sink started to leak out the bottom. I took a closer took, and there is a plastic fitting that screws onto the bottom of the sink, and on the other end is barbed that goes into the drain pipe.It was severl...

Josh1 by Guest Contributor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes