Community Connection
Advice and support from fellow boaters
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

hi, i have a 2011 39 sun dancer...

hi, i have a 2011 39 sun dancer , 8.2 375 hp, 110 hours, its been eating o2 sensors, dealer is installing an updated " spacer kit " on the risers to correct the problem. any one out there know anything about this fix?

kelsea by Guest Contributor
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Clarion helm remote maroon

The clarion helm remote has quit working. I feel it may have gotten wet during A storm and shorted a fuse. Is there a fuse behind the head unit in the salon/galley? 2003 260 DA. 

Scott3262 by Guest Contributor
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

I have a 2008 Sundancer 330 with...

I have a 2008 Sundancer 330 with a Kohler 5ecd generator. Recently, the generator came on by itself, while the boat was hooked up to shore power. The generator has a dedicated battery for starting. Any ideas what could cause this?

Josh1 by Guest Contributor
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

We have a 2010 390 Sundancer with...

We have a 2010 390 Sundancer with Axius and Skyhook.  We purchased it in NY and had it shipped down to us on the gulf coast.  When we did the survey the Skyhook/autopilot worked.  When we put it in the water here one of the trim sensors didn't work w...

cbruck by Guest Contributor
  • 18 replies
  • 0 likes

I'd like to be ablei to remove...

I'd like to be ablei to remove my tv in master stateroom in my 44db. Can anyone tell me how I can do this?  I'm have a hard time accessing the area behind the tv. 

seabud by Guest Contributor
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Bought a 1992 400EC. Has anyone...

Bought a 1992 400EC. Has anyone ever removed (or whatever) the front seat essemblys to gain full access to the engine compartments? Our boat has twin cat 3116's and to do just about anything on the front and far sides of them is impossible without do...

Linda_D by Guest Contributor
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

I have a 2013 280DA 8.2 seacore...

I have a 2013 280DA 8.2 seacore Mag single engine and I am looking to replace the salon task lights in the berths with LED bulbs. Can anyone offer advice as to which type of bulb I should use. If possible, it would be great if someone can recommend a...

I have a 2007 310 sundancer with...

I have a 2007 310 sundancer with vdrives and the paddlewheel sensor (connected to vessel view) never reads above about 12mph.  I tried setting the frequency on vessel view at 4.5 and 4.9mhz with no improvement.  I have not yet visually inspected the ...

Curt1 by Guest Contributor
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes