Community Connection
Advice and support from fellow boaters
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

I moved my boat by trailer worked...

I moved my boat by trailer worked fine before trip now it only wants to make port circles no mater what you do with engines or steering in the slip engines look straight and you get out of the slip it goes crazy of course everything is electronic.201...

Super by Guest Contributor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Engine stalling/not starting

2012 SEA RAY 260 SUNDECK. 95 hours.  Trouble since 2014 when still under warranty.  Spent over $2000 new fuel pumps, etc. Didn't solve problem.   Engine still not running right.  About every third time we use it, it will stall on our way bck to the d...

Weezer by Guest Contributor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

HI  New to the SeaRay community..  I...

HI  New to the SeaRay community..  I have a 1994 SeaRay 230 Sundancer that unfortunately was made in the Arizona plant..I say unfortunately because SeaRay has told me that they don't have any: (SERAssssmyxx) - Phoenix Plant - Arizona ... NO Original ...

Mark1969 by Guest Contributor
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

HI  New to the SeaRay community..  I have a 1994 SeaRay 230 Sundancer that unfortunately was made in the Arizona plant..I say unfortunately because SeaRay has told me that they don't have any: (SERAssssmyxx) - Phoenix Plant - Arizona ... NO Original ...

• 3 replies
  • 0 likes

• 0 replies
  • 0 likes

• 0 replies
  • 0 likes

• 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Cruising

Would like to hear from other Sea Ray owners about their cruising adventures on the hook. And how often you run the generator while anchoring.