Community Connection
Advice and support from fellow boaters
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

Tables

I just bought a 2007 40 MY.at the time a cockpit table was available that didn't need to be screwed into deck. Anyone know where to find one?thanksRich

BB_LEE by Guest Contributor
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

transducer location

Where is the best place to position the transducer for a depth sounder/ fish finder on a 40' Express Cruiser ?Will a flush mount through hull tranducer work ?I have been advised to use a tranducer with a high performance fairing & a paddle wheel whic...

Salon Windshield Leaks

I'm getting water pooling on the ledge below the windshield at the front of the salon. It appears that the rubber molding/gaskets around the glass has hardened and shrunk away from the corners of the glass. I'm not sure if they are really seals or ju...

Capt__Pete by Guest Contributor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I have a 1997 400 Express. I developed...

I have a 1997 400 Express. I developed a problem last summer with water being forced up through a pinned sized hole from the bottom of the hull into the storage compartments in the floor of the cabin. After putting a 2" hole in the floor board disco...

Turk by Guest Contributor
  • 10 replies
  • 2 likes

Fuel pump for 1998 480 Sedan Detroit Diesel.

I'm looking for a fuel pump to replace existing (leaking) on 1998 Sedan Bridge.  Engines are Detroit Diesel 6V92 turbo. Have not found a new and/or refurbished part locally in Northern California.  Any suggestions on where to go are appreciated.  Tha...

I have a '91 310 Sundancer and...

I have a '91 310 Sundancer and just had the great pleasure of changing the head and the raw water system flush to fresh water and have now discovered that the waste hose is in dire need of changing.  I installed a Jabsco quiet flush and that is worki...

Greg8 by Guest Contributor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Unless the digital glomex is DC...

Unless the digital glomex is DC powered, it's still junk.  Switched out our glomex on our 08 40 MY for a digital yacht powered antenna (same footprint).  Daytime performance exceeds best ever nighttime. 

Blake3 by Guest Contributor
  • 3 replies
  • 2 likes

Just bought a 2006 280. We have...

Just bought a 2006 280. We have a glomex antenna but no reception, no matter what the gain is set at. Any ideas about what switch or something we may be missing?

Andy by Guest Contributor
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes