cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hey Everybody, I have a 95 Sundancer...

Kevo
Guest Contributor

Hey Everybody, I have a 95 Sundancer 370. I'm curious where the spare props might be stored. It has to be quite a large area that's why I don't think I have spare props just wondering where the standard storage would be. Appreciate all your help thanks km.

4 REPLIES 4

rando
Guest Contributor
Yep they do require some valuable space so I store my spare props in garage unless I travel further than a short tow back. When traveling more than a day from home I store spares in transom locker

JMB1
Guest Contributor
I was once told by the previous owner of my prior boat (1986 340DA) that he discovered spares mounted behind the fridge in a blank space behind galley cabinets. Not sure if they were still doing things like that. Makes me want to poke around my current boat to see if I may have spares.

Kevo
Guest Contributor
Thank you all. And Rando Trans Am Locker is perfect except for the fact I keep on my scuba stuff in there but I found that if I need to I have room in my engine room on each side just after the engines I could probably keep one prop on either side. Thanks again

PJS
Guest Contributor
Traditionally, a spare prop for the prop is in the engine compartment. Mine is mounted between the engines and has the spare sitting above the engines. A PITA when trying to maneuver around for servicing and inspections.