cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I have a 2007 Sundancer 340.  The...

flyer
Guest Contributor

I have a 2007 Sundancer 340.  The freezer door hinge is cracked and it falls open.  The door is fine but I need to replace the freezer section and was hoping to find a resource for parts.  I'd hate to have to replace the whole fridge for a broken freezer door hinge.   

11 REPLIES 11

Midnight_Run
Guest Contributor
SeaRay purchases refrigerators...I would google the refrigerator manufacturer.

2ENJOYLIFE
Guest Contributor
Although a long shot, try Kendor Marine in Wisconsin

Given_s_Pride
Guest Contributor
I had a similar issue a number of tears ago on our '96 450DA. I pulled the manual for the unit, found the mfg. phone number, called and explained the issue, and they sent me the parts and replacement instructions gratis. Hope you have a similar experience!

340_Sundancer
Guest Contributor
It's probably a dometico. Beard Marine in Miami carries parts. google your refrig part number and you will find parts breakdowns to identify your need. Mine on our '04 is a Waeco, now Dometico. I have a parts manual for it, but this site will not allow me to attach it because it is too big.

Stumpy
Guest Contributor
https://www.searay-parts.com/

flyer
Guest Contributor
My concern is that this fridge is probably discontinued and wont be able to find parts, but I'll try the suggestions given and hope there is a replacement part. Thanks all!

PETERW
Guest Contributor
you need part 443000090 Freezer Frame. Dometic has discontinued this item and none apparently available in the US.. I found a source in the UK that has ten of these. Contact them at '[email protected]'. They will ship to US

flyer
Guest Contributor
Wow! That helps a whole lot! I’ll send them an email. Thanks PETERW!

flyer
Guest Contributor
PETERW, is this the part you're talking about? I just sent that company an email and waiting for response.

PETERW
Guest Contributor
Yes the frame usually breaks where the spring loaded hinge pin indexes in the frame thereby not preloading the spring which then keeps the door from springing shut. this part is for a RPD 0110 Coolmatic, and other brand names

flyer
Guest Contributor
Placed the order on the 8th. Cost 11 bucks and will arrive on the 14th. Thanks for the referral!