cancel
Showing results forΒ 
Search instead forΒ 
Did you mean:Β 

I have a 2007 sundeck 26’. My engine...

Capt_RT
Guest Contributor

I have a 2007 sundeck 26’. My engine cover seat needs reupholstered. Does SeaRay offer the covers so I can replace them? Thanks for any help you can offer. ο˜Žοš€ο‡Ίο‡Έο¬ο’¦

6 REPLIES 6

gtstang462002
Guest Contributor
While possible, I doubt it. Call your local dealer to check on availability. It is probably something that you will end up taking to your local canvas shop to have remade. If the foam is still good and just need the cover remade, that will save you a some money on the remake.

Capt_RT
Guest Contributor
Thank you! I guess I need to go fabric shopping.🚀🚀

gtstang462002
Guest Contributor
What area do you live in?

Capt_RT
Guest Contributor
Orange Beach Alabama

gtstang462002
Guest Contributor
I love it in that area. I know there are a handful of marine canvas shops in that area. Get a couple of quotes/opinions if you can. I do canvas work up here in southern Maryland on the side. AL is a little far to travel for a job like that. Good luck.

Capt_RT
Guest Contributor
Thank You! I moved here a little over 2 years ago from Baton Rouge. Love it here. The shop that use to do all my repairs has closed down. I guess I will buy enough material for my entire boat so I can replace it as needed. It’s only that 1 cover right now. The rest are great. Thanks for responding. Have a great day. RT