cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I have a 2010 390 Sundancer and...

Atomic_Jim
Guest Contributor

I have a 2010 390 Sundancer and am looking for the amplifier that feeds the speakers. Can't seem to find it anywhere. Does anyone know where they might have installed it on this boat. Thanks for your help,

5 REPLIES 5

DiveCuda
Guest Contributor
I have a 2006 340 Sundancer, not the same boat you have, but I had a real time finding all the sound system parts. Did you check under the V berth, forward, and under the couch (don't forget the aft berth)? The system is actually composed of two amplifiers, and two sub-woofers, one in the cockpit and one down below. Also, the boat came with a small TV over the sink, behind the TV was a hideous maze of speaker wire and odd mini-connectors that broke out the system into cockpit and internal sound systems. It further broke out the internal system into a fore and aft. Our boat is admittedly a "one off", as it is the Fisherman's version with twin Diesel engines. Very few made, and based on the differences between the documentation and the boat, not much on it is standard.

Atomic_Jim
Guest Contributor
DiveCuda,
Thanks for the insite and no I have not looked under the V berth but I will look there this aftrenoon, I have check under all the couchs and everywhere I know to look with no luck. I will keep looking it has to be there.

Seabuz
Guest Contributor
Atomic Jim I have a 07 310 and the amp is located in the rear berth area cabinet, next to the main power panel. open the cabinet and look forward.

Atomic_Jim
Guest Contributor
Seabuz, thanks for that and I will look there but I think I have looked in that entire area already, I didn't find it in the V berth but will keep looking.

Vinster
Guest Contributor
On my 2007 340DA, the amp is located behind the main 12v panel. Pull out the radio, pull out the 12v panel and it is inside, sort of against the hull. Mine is on starboard.