cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I have a 2013 280DA 8.2 seacore...

Perfect_Game
Guest Contributor

I have a 2013 280DA 8.2 seacore Mag single engine and I am looking to replace the salon task lights in the berths with LED bulbs. Can anyone offer advice as to which type of bulb I should use. If possible, it would be great if someone can recommend a website for purchasing these bulbs. Thanks in advance for any suggestions. I am also getting 2 system faults, one is for trim sensor and the other is a low voltage to battery sensor. Batteries are fully charged and show 14.4 volts, so I am little unsure as to why I am getting the system fault. As for the Trim sensor: it would work until I ran at high speed for little while initially, now it is not working at all. Any advice? Thanks again. Oh one thing I forgot to mention: I have a raymarine 240 radio but I can't find where the VHF transceiver is mounted. I would like to connect the NMEA to my Garmin 740s to display DSC locations. I know I have a lot of questions but I'm a novice in the Cruiser Class, I had a Grady Off Shore 24 with out board, certainly a lot simpler in mechanical and electrical design.

1 REPLY 1

ajb
Guest Contributor
Supdrbrightleds.com great Web sight