cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I have a 240 Sundancer and would...

Leon
Guest Contributor

I have a 240 Sundancer and would like to know why you cant switch the rocker switches in the DC control panel,

6 REPLIES 6

wingless
Rising Contributor
Which year?

Is the question about how to remove and replace the rocker switches? Which DC control panel?

wingless
Rising Contributor
For your 2004DA is the question about removing the helm rocker switches?

http://images0.boattrader.com/resize/1/90/37/6259037_20170605080652636_1_LARGE.jpg?t=1250756

Leon
Guest Contributor
Hey, thanks for your response. No, all of the switches on the dc panel seem to be frozen in the on position. You cant switch them off..
I saw a post quite awhile ago that explained why that is the case, but I'm old and cant remember.

wingless
Rising Contributor
Please post an image of the DC panel.

wingless
Rising Contributor
Are the breakers similar to the attached image, w/ a guard to prevent accidental turn off?

The guard has a small window. I use a jeweler screwdriver through the window to turn off the breaker.

wingless
Rising Contributor
Leon -

A drawing of the panel is attached. It is located in the compartment below the cockpit sink.

Just unscrew the DC panel from the surface and get the MFG + MFG P/N markings from the body.

FWIW, it seems very unusual to me that all breakers would fail as-described in a dry environment. Has water been dripping on those parts?