cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I own a 1994 370 Searay Express...

jimromer
Guest Contributor

I own a 1994 370 Searay Express Cruiser. The prior owner removed to the rear seat and mounting base and used deck chairs. The large rear seat was in terrible shape and I had it reupholstered. Now I went to replace the seat and the deck brackets to mount the base are missing. The brackets are on the base itself but those on deck are missing. Could anyone help and advise me how the deck brackets get fastened to the base of it the seat? Any picture or diagram would sincerely be appreciated. Also any guidance on where to locate these brackets will be appreciated. My direct email is [email protected]. Many thanks.

Jim

4 REPLIES 4

wingless
Rising Contributor
An online examination reveals that many boats had that seat discarded and replaced w/ deck chairs.

Here is an example where that seat was retained.

https://d1h6cla1qbh6o4.cloudfront.net/Listing/164941/5531633L.jpg

jimromer
Guest Contributor
Wingless:. I sincerely appreciate your response and picture. However my issue is how did it get mounted on deck of boat. I have some of the bracket's but not all of them. What I need is. Picture or diagram showing how the rear seat is mounted and information on n how go purchase these brackets. Thank you for your help.,.........jim

wingless
Rising Contributor
YW

Please post images of the parts on-hand and the existing mounting holes.

Catfive
Guest Contributor
See if you can find one in your local area for sale. Act interested. Take some photos. A hassle I know. Use your creative imagination for those brackets. Most any stainless ahould work. They dont have to be OEM do they. I hope you solve it. I couldnt find any pics.