cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Light bulb question, have 2000...

rando
Guest Contributor

Light bulb question, have 2000 year 340 Sundancer.  Does anyone know the size/number of the AC light bulbs in the galley?  They are in round bezel fixtures shared with small pin type DC bulbs.  The bulb would be round base. Tried intermediate- too large and candelabra- too small.  Unfortunately bulbs are missing and can't be used to compare.  Wanted to use LED replacements.  Any one has experience and advice?

8 REPLIES 8

wingless
Rising Contributor
It sounds like the original fixtures / wiring have been swapped out by a prior owner.

My 2000 380DA has only DC lamps w/ the two pin connections throughout the salon. There are no AC lamps on the boat.

rando
Guest Contributor
thanks for your reply. Anything is possible right.

Captain_Rick1
Guest Contributor
Post a photo of these fixtures, up close and in focus

Capt_Bob_F
Guest Contributor
Don't think they've been rewired. The small bulb is halogen 12V 10 W bi-pronged. The large bulb is E14 110v 25W.

Capt_Bob_F
Guest Contributor
Standard replacement check the 1141 bulb

ajb
Guest Contributor
Go to Ledbrightlights.como excellent assistance.

Paperboy1
Guest Contributor
Are you taking about the little hockey puck type lights? If so they have 2 little holes and the bulb had two little pins that go in the holes . Those little bulbs are called G4 base bulbs. I purchased all my led bulbs on Amazon for 1/3 the price of other places. Look on Amazon G4 12 volt LED bulbs

MazenK
Guest Contributor
http://ledbrightlight.com/