Phoenix
Guest Contributor

14 REPLIES 14

Valkyrieyachts
Guest Contributor
Call your dealer.

Big_mike1
Guest Contributor
I just changed mine there expensive over$200 got mine at marine max easy to change 2 wires and couple of bolts u will see once u get the cover off some philips head screws

Lucky_five
Guest Contributor
Call sea ray parts (865) 971-6250 very helpful mine was dead they told me to disconnect it from the glass and spray it with wd40 move the actuator manually mine came back to life and it has been 2 years fine

HOITY_TOITY
Guest Contributor
I removed the bolt that attaches the end of my actuator from the glass mount. I rotated the rod that sticks out of the actuator a couple turns and sprayed wd40 on the shaft and turned the shaft back and forth a couple times. Actuator now works just like new.

Bow_Tie
Guest Contributor
I replaced my vent ram (motor) with a Werner ram from EBay, $49 instead of $300 that MarineMax wanted. Works like it should. Very simple to change, one bolt on the window and two screws that hold the ram.

Phoenix
Guest Contributor
Thanks for all the comments but bolt frozen too:( Has anyone replaced motor? Where is the access?

Footloose
Guest Contributor
There is an access panel directly above the ram motors.
Peal the caulk away and remove the panel
This will give you access to see/repair or replace the ram motors. If you are replacing one replacing one replace the other at the same time.

RWVW415
Guest Contributor
Before you spend any money on this fix give the ram a good coating of WD40 more than likely it will solve your problem. It did for me.

Drago
Rising Contributor
Ditto the disassemble and lubricate. Try that first

SeaMax
Guest Contributor
Are you sure its the motor and not the switch or breaker? I have SR410 and there is a separate breaker for that motor. Start there and follow the power to the switch, then check through power when activating the switch.

TOYIN
Guest Contributor
Tap on it as well sometimes retracting or closing to window it will bind a good tap on it while someone is holding the button open will get the window moving

Giangi
Guest Contributor
I replaced mine with a new one and for fun I took apart everything and now it works. Try to clean yours, very easy

Big_mike1
Guest Contributor
Oil it with 656

PETERW
Guest Contributor
My vent was stuck in open position. The limit switch failed. I just bypassed the limit switch. Just need to be careful when opening and closing.