cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need seat support replaced part...

ngaydazng7
Guest Contributor

Need seat support replaced part for Sea Ray 1991 220 DA part # C 20 209007 standard Aft Seal Support I'll have to get a pic later 

6 REPLIES 6

ngaydazng7
Guest Contributor
and no FP marine does not have it nor can I find anything on the web anywhere

Steele_y_Tutz
Guest Contributor
I have found that those of us with the early 90's boats are SOL when it comes to parts. We either have to have them made or do without. And I have yet to find a bone yard anywhere in the 300 mile around me that has even one Sea Ray on their lot. Good luck. I hope you find it somewhere.

floridaservices
Guest Contributor
Agree, i think most of the early 90s sea rays were junked long ago because most people at least where i am in florida do very little to protect their boat from the weather. A early 90s boat of mostly fiberglass encased plywood will never last long that way

Steele_y_Tutz
Guest Contributor
There is a lot of the 90's boats here. And they still fetch a pretty penny. 240 on up and they are starting in the $17k range and right on up. So they are still around. Just nobody wants to stock parts for the older stuff. Or it all got thrown out when the needed space was filled up with the crappy electronics in the newer boats.

floridaservices
Guest Contributor
Truth. Like everything else in the world boats are way too complicated now. Pretty soon lawnmowers will be fuel injected

Steele_y_Tutz
Guest Contributor
Um, our ridding mower is. And it's connected to my cell phone. But it does like the old boat fuel very well.