cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Finally have the chance to join...

oldschool220
Guest Contributor

Finally have the chance to join the owners club with my 1990 220 overnighter. I rescued it from long term storage and although the cosmetics where very good we had to replace the outdrive and coupler as well as refresh some other mechanicals. We absolutely love the cockpit room and versatility of this boat. We have also yet to see another one in our travels.

4 REPLIES 4

220-280
Guest Contributor
I have a 89 220CC. Very similar. Great boats. Love mine.

bronco
Guest Contributor
Bronco--- I have a 1995 220 Overnighter and also love it, but I do miss the room and stand up ability in the cabin of my 95 250 Sundancer! I just had a custom convertible top and aft curtain made for my 220 that you can stand up in.

BAT_Man
Guest Contributor
I have a 1989 DA220 Sundancer. Really enjoying the Boat!

Joe_LeFever
Guest Contributor
Nice looking ride. I have a 1990 250 weekender. My boat has the yellow trim and i also have not run across one like mine. I get a ton of compliment as it is very clean. I see things that irritate ne but for the most part she is a beauty. I would love to see some pics of an identical one to mine. I have looked on the internet and have yet to see one. Also i noticed that my serial number ends in 067. Would love to know how many yellow ones they made and are even around.