cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hi everyone. I am new to this site...

Joe_LeFever
Guest Contributor

Hi everyone. I am new to this site but long time boater. I have a beautiful 1990 250 Weekender that has a white hull with yellow stickers. I have couple questions maybe someone can help me out with. Is there a list or way to know how many of each boat Sea Ray made that year? I am yet to see another boat like mine with the same color and size. I see some close to model and size but not color. The serial number ends in 0067. I would also like to know if anyone has an electrical diagram of the boat. Through misfortune this boat has had a new 454 installed 2 summers ago (hit a log while underway) through an insurance claim and then last winter a thief was going around stealing the out drives and yes mine was one that was stolen. So again through an insurance claim i just installed a brand new Bravo 1 XZ out drive. She is in the water and purring like a caged beast. I am probably crazy but I may want to sell it because my wife and i are wanting to get into a bigger boat. Just need to make some small cosmetic fixes. If anyone has anymore information on this boat please let me know. Thanks and have a safe and happy boating season.   

1 REPLY 1

Jordan_G_
Guest Contributor
Hello. The only way to find out production numbers on boats made a particular year would be at the manufacturing level direct from Sea Ray. I seriously doubt that they would divulge that information to a consumer, but you never know. Sea Ray isn’t very helpful on information on older boats, other than their resources online. Sea Ray is actually pretty good about putting old resources online for owners to see. You won’t see a lot of yellow accented boats out there. There were 8 different color choices for boats in 1989. Blue, Red, Green, and Yellow were available with matching waterline striping. Then there was just a white hull with the four different accent stripe colors for the waterline.

As far as wiring diagrams go, Sea Ray didn’t publish wiring diagrams to the public, as their designs were proprietary. You most likely aren’t able to get one.

Good luck on your information hunt. Enjoy the boat.