cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

hi i need a question answered  i...

greatscott
Guest Contributor

hi i need a question answered  i have a 1994 34 express   water is getting into my locker under the floor after a hard rain  (no my rope locker is dry )  its fresh water . its a puzzle i keep looking to no avail .did any one ever have this problem?

5 REPLIES 5

greatscott
Guest Contributor
never mind i found the problem

Ricks_88-340
Guest Contributor
Would you mind sharing what the problem was? I have an 88 Sundancer & I’m getting water in the floor storage locker also. I don’t think it’s rain water though because it happen when it’s not raining.
Thanks.

greatscott
Guest Contributor
Ok my a/c unit was under my bed in the front of the boat the line sending the water over board was also under bed the hose clamp was broken by the hull side so some water got out like it should BUT the other half ran down to the bottom storage under the floor i just put a new hose and 2 new clamps bingo it stopped hope it works for you check all hose fittings on a/c or your pan the a/c sits on can be rotted away ps iam in florida and my a/c runs 365 days a year

Ricks_88-340
Guest Contributor
Thanks. That might be it. I’ll check it out. I appreciate your response.

Waterbuffalo
Guest Contributor
Check your water tank for leaks mine was cracked . Also AC condenser under forward galley table seat, check to make sure drain hose isn't plugged and over flowing pan.