cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I recently purchased a 1995 330...

Dock_Holiday
Guest Contributor

I recently purchased a 1995 330 Sea Ray Sundancer without a trailer.  I later found a v drive trailer that I purchased but need to have the trailer specs for this boat.  I have heard other boat manufactures sharing this information specific to the hull you have.  I am not having any luck getting to the right person for this at Sea Ray.

Does anyone know where I can find this information so I can set up my bunks on the new trailer?

Thank you in advance for any information you can share.

10 REPLIES 10

Steele_y_Tutz
Guest Contributor
Dock, I have a 300DA sitting on a 39' trailer. This has the two keel bunks with two long mid hull, port and starboard, and two stern bunks Want me to go shoot some photos? My trailer too is a direct drive trailer.

Dock_Holiday
Guest Contributor
That would be awesome! What is the dead rise degree of your boat? I am new to the trailer business but is the dead rise a big deal for bunks? I would be looking to see the measurement's for the following: length of bunks, measurement from center of trailer to bottom and top of bunks, and height of bunks. I don't want to look a gift horse in the mouth so if you just want to send pictures that would be very much appreciated.

Steele_y_Tutz
Guest Contributor
The previous owner of the boat didn't have the bunks set up the way I would have done it. The keel isn't sitting in the bunks at the moment and had it riding on the mid bunks and the aft bunks. My plan is to lower the mid bunks so the keel is sitting in the keel bunks fully. Adjust the aft bunks so the aft in sitting fully in the keel bunks. Then adjusting the mid bunks so they are tight to the hull. I have one mid bunk that is vibrating down while transporting so I was planning on using electrical tape as a "locking nut" to hold the bunk adjustment from slipping. Let me go out and get some photos so you can see what I have verses yours.

Steele_y_Tutz
Guest Contributor
So only one at a time. And with the size limit, I had to shoot them two times.

Steele_y_Tutz
Guest Contributor
Keel bunks are 16-18' long. The mid bunks are 12' to 14' long. The aft bunks are 4' long and hang out the back about a foot.

Steele_y_Tutz
Guest Contributor

Steele_y_Tutz
Guest Contributor

Steele_y_Tutz
Guest Contributor
I hope these help you. The trailer is for up to a 38' boat. And I know I need to get it jacked up and move those bunks around. It's been a time and weather thing. When I have time, it's raining cows and horses. Not the normal cats and dogs.

Dock_Holiday
Guest Contributor
Thank you very much for the photo's. I like the adjustable bunk hardware on your trailer. I might build those...

Steele_y_Tutz
Guest Contributor
If you want closer photos of the mounts, let me know. I can even text them to you if you would like. That one bunk is a pain. It won't stay up to save my life. I planned on using electrical tape as a jam nut to stop the movement while driving down the road. And tightening up the bunk it's self so it isn't waning to fall over like it does.