cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
BostonWhaler
Team Whaler
Team Whaler

What is your name, boating location and Boston Whaler model?

My name is George S. Morgan Jr.  I boat in Orlando, FL, all over Florida, the Bahamas, and the keys. I now own the 1999 Boston Whaler 28 Conquest.

What was (or is) your first Whaler? 

My first Whaler was a used 81’ 130 super sport 40hp

What’s your preferred/favorite way to use your Whaler? (Are you big into fishing, cruising with the family, entertaining, water sports, etc?)

Loaded question I love all of the above…Love offshore fishing, just caught my first Blue marlin in the Abacos but I also love spending long weekends on the boat with my 3 and 6-year-old daughters.  Tubing behind the WHALE, offshore fishing, camping on the boat watching Disney and eating popcorn, grilling hamburgers and hot dogs, or just hanging at a sand bar/building sand castles with my girls / hanging out floating and entertaining friends!

What’s your go-to boating location / favorite spot to boat? 

New Smyrna Beach and the Bahamas

What’s your favorite memory on your Whaler?

Catching a Blue Marlin in the Bahamas but nothing tops spending time on the boat with my family!

Any other notes/tidbits? 

My father bought this boat new in 1999 I purchased it from him in 2014 and repowered it with twin Mercury V8 250s this spring.  The boat looks great and runs great.  I always feel safe and comfortable in my Whaler.  People can not believe it’s a 1999!  I have put over 140 hours on the boat and new motors in 4 months.  My father's 1st new boat he ever purchased was a 1986 Boston Whaler 17 Supersport.  We kept the boat in Mayport in Jacksonville and would go offshore fishing up to 50 miles.  She now hangs in our boat house in lake Rabun in North Ga and still runs and looks as good as the day he bought it.  I have owned 12 Boston Whales in my life.  My friend Will and I would buy and sell them for fun in Atlanta.  We always profited when we sold them.  Gave us a reason to hang out every day.  I learned to work on Boston Whalers during summers at Camp Sea Gull in North Carolina.  They had a fleet of about 20 of them the campers could use and learn on.  Once I moved to FL in 2014 I changed carriers from a furniture designer to work in a sales position at MarineMax.  I could not be prouder to be a Boston Whaler owner and represent the brand with MarineMax.  Everyone I know in the marine industry says they owe it to Whaler in one way or another for how they first fell in love with boating.  “growing up… all parents feel safe letting their kids go out on a Whaler."

George Morgan 4.jpg

George Morgan 7.png

George Morgan 5.jpg

George Morgan 3.jpg

George Morgan 2.jpg

George Morgan 1.jpg