cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drive-on Floating Dock and a new 130 Super Sport

admiralmaggie
Guest Contributor

Hello! 
I have just become a owner of a 2022 130 Super Sport! What a great boat! I have a question about my drive-on floating dock. It has rollers but they are setup to support weight of the keel and they are pretty wide. I have included a picture below. I know BW recommends against using trailers with roller but is there an issue with storing my whaler on this floating dock during boating season? Appreciate any feedback.

Thanks again!

floating.jpeg

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

WowLookAWhaler
Guest Contributor

Hi @admiralmaggie 

I am a new owner myself. I am on Lake Michigan and there is 2 other new super sports in my marina.

I am not a professional at all, but the 2 in my marina both have their whalers on those ezdocks. They seem to have no issues and their boats stay clean.

On the other hand I keep mine in the water (which I guess is bad) and get a nice scum line that I scrub weekly haha.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

WowLookAWhaler
Guest Contributor

Hi @admiralmaggie 

I am a new owner myself. I am on Lake Michigan and there is 2 other new super sports in my marina.

I am not a professional at all, but the 2 in my marina both have their whalers on those ezdocks. They seem to have no issues and their boats stay clean.

On the other hand I keep mine in the water (which I guess is bad) and get a nice scum line that I scrub weekly haha.

Thank you for the reply @WowLookAWhaler . I ended up getting a Jet Dock instead, so far so good.

sugranes
Guest Contributor

I have a 2023 BW super sport 130 and love this toy as well. I saw your floating dock picture and am

IMG_6674.jpeg

interested in installing something similar on my property. Could you provide me with information about the manufacturer?

It's called Jet Dock and got the model called "UNIVERSAL 14ft TENDER DOCK" which works perfectly. They have a good sales and support team:

https://www.jetdock.com/