cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking for exact model and documentation

Aurell
Guest Contributor

Hi everybody,

I just bought a used Boston Whaler boat (sold as a Boston Outrage 17 1995) without any documentation. I unsuccessfully browsed the web to find some doc but I’m not sure of the exact model of my boat. I found this (Boston Whaler Owners Man.17'-24'CC.pdf) but it not completely match with my boat.

The HIN is BWCXA266K596 and it’s person capacity is 7. So I think this is a Boston Outrage 17 II of 1996 but I need confirmation.

I’m looking for Owner’s Manual, specs (length, beam, fuel tank capacity, …), it will be really helpful.

I've already done a request to Boston Whaler and they recommend me this forum.

Thanks a lot for your answer

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Aurell
Guest Contributor

Hi,

Finally, I found these tables on that confirm the exact model of my boat. These tables match serial number contained in HIN with Boston Whaler models. Maybe that could help someone.

hin-sequence2.jpg

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

Aurell
Guest Contributor

Hi, Ok, this is an auto reply, but it could help. I used hindecoder.com and the result confirm the build date (November 1995) and the model year (1996).

I still don't know the exact model. Outrage I or Outrage II.

Aurell
Guest Contributor

Hi,

Finally, I found these tables on that confirm the exact model of my boat. These tables match serial number contained in HIN with Boston Whaler models. Maybe that could help someone.

hin-sequence2.jpg