cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ripl
Team Ripl
Team Ripl

We hope you are enjoying exploring the Ripl Hub - we're glad you're here! If you are experiencing any technical difficulties, we are happy to help. Below is a list of the most common problems and solutions. 

Login Support

Q: I forgot my password / need to change my password 
A: Click the ‘forgot password’ link on the login screen and follow the steps. You will receive an email from [email protected] to complete your password reset. If you don’t receive the email, check your spam/junk folder! 

Q: I’ve entered my correct email address and password and am still unable to get in. 
A: Try resetting your password. If that doesn’t work, send us an email at [email protected], and include “Community Forum Login Support” in the subject line and we can troubleshoot further. 

Q: I got an error message that says ‘Authentication Unsuccessful’  
A: Sometimes our system unexpectedly glitches and this error message will appear. If you exit the site and come right back, you should be successfully logged in without error. We are constantly trying to improve this new technology to limit unexpected hiccups and we sincerely appreciate your patience and understanding! 

Account Creation Support

Q: I got an error when I tried to create my account and could not complete the process. 
A: Send us an email at [email protected], and include “Community Forum Account Creation Support” in the subject line so we can troubleshoot. Please include a screenshot of any error messages you receive. 

Q: Once I completed the registration form, I received an error that I already had an account. 
A: If you are a member of another Brunswick branded community forum, you can login with the same email/password combination. Click here to view all brands that Brunswick owns to check whether you might already have an account for another Brunswick forum, app or community. If you are still having trouble, send us an email at [email protected], and include “Community Forum Account Creation Support” in the subject line so we can troubleshoot. 

Managing My Profile 

Q: How do I set my profile picture? 
A: Click on your name in the top right corner of the screen and navigate to ‘My profile.’ Once there, you can click the pencil icon next to the default silhouette picture and choose from the pre-loaded image gallery or upload one of your own. 

Q: How do I update my community preferences? 
A: Click on your name in the top right corner of the screen and navigate to ‘My settings.’ From there, you can update everything within your community profile, such as display formats, email notifications and discussion board subscriptions. Additionally, you can view and manage your community subscriptions quickly by clicking your name in the top right corner, then navigating to ‘My Subscriptions.’ 

Posting Tips & Tricks 

Q: Can I add attachments to my post? 
A: Definitely, we encourage it! Our members love to see photos to boats, engines, boating adventures, products you love, etc. You can share up to 5 files by uploading an image and/or video (from a web link, like YouTube). 

Q: Why do I have to choose a label for my post, and what does it do? 
A: Adding relevant labels to your posts allows other users to find information about topics and categories in quick, user-friendly ways. For example, if you're starting a conversation in the Product Chat discussion board, select the label for the type of product you are referencing. This will allow you and other users to see your post when searching for the same type of product!  

Community Features & Other Tips

Q: What activities can I do to earn community badges? 
A: Earning badges is as simple as engaging in existing discussions, creating your own topics, and giving/receiving likes. Check out all the ways you can earn badges here: https://community.brunswick.com/area/welcome/earning-community-badges/article/659

Q: Can I private message other users? 
A: Yes! We encourage you to engage with us and other members of the community. You can either click on your name in the top right corner of the screen and navigate to ‘Messages, where you can then search by username and send a message, or you can click on a user's name from within a post and message them directly from their profile.   

Other

If you need any additional support that is not outlined here, please reach out to us directly at [email protected], and include “Community Forum Support” in the subject line.