cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Events -- Are they gone forever

Bdoran
Guest Contributor

I've had my new-to-me BW for two years and probably like most BW did an enormous amount of research long before hand.  All along though there wasn't any doubt it would be a BW; it was more just good 'ol due diligence.  That all said, as many years as I've been coming to the BW site I've never seen any "new events" or even a posting for BW being represented at any given boat show.  Understanding the last few years of the pandemic has had its fair share of events and boat-show representation and PR is probably passed off to the BW authorized dealers, I have to ask: should I just quit venturing into the BW "events" link?  Even the link that is present represents photos from 2015 that gets me wondering even more -- maybe events are only once every decade.  Yes, I can Google and find dealer events for purchasers who have bought new boats from their showrooms or boat show web sites to then scroll through their list of exhibitors to see if BW is being represented; maybe--if its plainly listed.  Your sure not making it easy for me to guide my wife to a boat show or event and then be able say "oh look honey here's a new bigger BW than the one we have; what da ya think?"  She's already gotten smart to my "lets drive to closest BW dealer 3 hours from our home" ploy. :).  Heck, even I don't know how I could ever locate a new 40' conquest to do a walk around to see if I even want to move up.

1 REPLY 1

BostonWhaler
Team Whaler
Team Whaler

Hi @Bdoran thanks for your question and interest in our events! We do update our events, but the only boat shows the brand currently attends are the Fort Lauderdale Boat Show and the Miami Boat Show. Any other presence at a boat show would be dealer-led, as you mentioned. Also, COVID did delay many of our in-person events but we are excited to be back at boat shows this year and next! We do also recommend working with your local dealer as they host many various events that have a Boston Whaler brand presence. We will occasionally share those events on our event page as well.