cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NYC in the 420 Outrage

megwards
Community Admin
Community Admin

Such a memorable day getting to ride the Long Island Sound from Norwalk, CT to NYC and park the 420 Outrage Anniversary Edition in front of the Statue of Liberty. Has anyone else gotten to boat in/around Manhattan? 

nyc.jpg

I am a Brunswick employee.
2 REPLIES 2

Bdoran
Guest Contributor

Although at a rush due to my passenger’s commitments we had the pleasure of coming through the NY harbor area during the new-to-me maiden voyage from purchasing my ‘17 Conquest 345 in Rhodes Island transiting down to Hampton Roads, VA in July of 2020.  We wish we would have had the time to take in the scenery more but as it was the sights were memorable and not to be forgotten.  Especially from the water and not stuck in the traffic we saw on all the bridges 😄!  

Arriving into the NYC areaArriving into the NYC areaHeading into the NYC areaHeading into the NYC areaThe next morning after spending the night about 20 miles up the HudsonThe next morning after spending the night about 20 miles up the HudsonLeaving out of the NYC area and headed to Virginia!Leaving out of the NYC area and headed to Virginia!5328A13D-98B1-4782-B276-072780E02225.jpeg

megwards
Community Admin
Community Admin

Love these pictures - sounds like so much fun!

I am a Brunswick employee.