cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What happened to the Bimini Trip

kenrosencpa
Guest Contributor

I have been following the BW events page and there hasn't been any trips listed for over a year.   Marine Max my dealer mentioned that BW just had a trip to Bimini and it was a sell out.   How does one find out about these trips?

thanks

Ken 

3 REPLIES 3

Bdoran
Guest Contributor

Ken -- I asked the same question earlier this year (Events -- Are they Gone Forever).  A moderator replied with the following:

"Thanks for your question and interest in our events! We do update our events, but the only boat shows the brand currently attends are the Fort Lauderdale Boat Show and the Miami Boat Show. Any other presence at a boat show would be dealer-led, as you mentioned. Also, COVID did delay many of our in-person events but we are excited to be back at boat shows this year and next! We do also recommend working with your local dealer as they host many various events that have a Boston Whaler brand presence. We will occasionally share those events on our event page as well."

I've taken a different approach since then.  What I do now is when I come across other Boston Whalers while I'm out on the water in mine; I mark it down as an event.  I can proudly say I've part of dozen events since then even if I'm the only one who knows he's attending.

All said in jest.   

BostonWhaler
Team Whaler
Team Whaler

Hi @kenrosencpa -  Whaler hosts a couple of events a year and support many dealer organized events. If you are interested in the annual Bimini trip, please contact your local dealer and ask them to be added to the Whaler Bimini invite list. We manage all our invites through the local dealerships. 

Thanks that is exactly the information I was seeking.    Hey Bdoran, maybe we can meet up at the next Bimini trip.