cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New Ventera prop selection

w208jj
Guest Contributor

I currently have a Warrior 208 deep v multispecies fiberglass boat with a 350 Verado.  I run a Rev4 19 prop.  6k rpms WOT. Hole shot, bow rise was fine with one person.   Became worse and sluggish with more people and gear in the boat which is the average load for the boat.  I purchased a used Rev 4 17 6450 rpms WOT. Hole shot, instant torque was really impressive but could hit the rev limiter and overall the prop feels underpitched. 

I want to order a new Ventera and a 18pitch has been suggested by the dealer.  However, they have not had a chance to run any so some of this is a guess.  With the cost of a Ventera I really want to get this right the first time.  Does anyone have any first hand experience with the Ventera that could lend an opinion.  I'm was hoping to contact Nick or Scott to find out what they would recommend for a pitch but have been unable to make contact.  Any help/suggestions would be appreciated.  Thanks Justin

0 REPLIES 0
Community Tips

We want your journey here to be as great as can be, so we have put together some links to help you get quickly familiarized with the Community.