cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

#BWOCEntry

Bill
Guest Contributor

Hi I’m Bill in Charleston SC. I bought a 2016 BW Super Sport 130 last year w 60 hour on the  engine. I drove 1000 miles to pick it up in Springfield MO. It’s a boat. The top speed is 33mph and on the average of all RPM settings it burns 2 GPH. I added a 2nd - 6.5 gallon tank and the Binimi top adjustable supports. I installed a Lowrance Ti2 7” Chartplotter with transducer. To top it off I purchase a Boston Whaler Red Rug to protect the nonskid deck. Let me know if anyone is interested in knowing more. I put 40 hours on the engine last year and I have learned how to preform all the maintenance 100 hr and the 300 hour was completed with the help of a few UTube videos.

Thanks,

Bill

#BWOCEntry

1 REPLY 1

Helmsman6
Guest Contributor

Hi, Bill.  I’m Mike in Maine.  I bought a 130 this winter and haven’t taken delivery yet, as we are just now losing the snow.  I plan to install a GPS plotter.  They all seem to include a depth sounder.  The power is available right at the helm, of course.  But I’m wondering about running the transducer cable to the transom.  How did you deal with this?   Thanks.