cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

300R Sportmaster Delay

LW
Guest Contributor

Hello, I have a 300R 20” sportmaster on order through my dealer, which was supposed to be delivered June 20, but there is an apparent delay because of a possible part shortage. I was wondering if anyone could shed some light on when production and deliveries would start back?

Thank You,

LW

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

AJansen
Team Racing
Team Racing

Thank you for you inquiry regarding product availability from Mercury Racing. Our current production is running at full capacity as it has throughout the pandemic. As is common in other industries and manufacturing during these challenging times, Mercury Racing is continuously working with our supply chain partners to deliver our products as quickly as possible. We appreciate your purchase and welcome you into the Racing family. As always you may reach out to your ordering dealer or builder for your engine delivery date updates. 

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

AJansen
Team Racing
Team Racing

Thank you for you inquiry regarding product availability from Mercury Racing. Our current production is running at full capacity as it has throughout the pandemic. As is common in other industries and manufacturing during these challenging times, Mercury Racing is continuously working with our supply chain partners to deliver our products as quickly as possible. We appreciate your purchase and welcome you into the Racing family. As always you may reach out to your ordering dealer or builder for your engine delivery date updates. 

Community Tips

We want your journey here to be as great as can be, so we have put together some links to help you get quickly familiarized with the Community.