cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rodney Atkins Message

Dukester
Guest Contributor

Hey everyone. The personalized message from Rodney Atkinson was AWESOME! It was clear he read my comment. I had shared a story about my daughter’s first time driving the boat after taking the cert class. When the message came and Rodney had talked about the memory, I went and shared the father daughter bond with the story with her all over again. I am surprised at how much it made me smile! Two of Rodney’s songs are on my running playlist and they are some of my favorite motivators. Thank you, Ripl and Rodney for the great surprise!

Let me know if you also got one and how it made you feel!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

For sure! As well as If You’re Going Though Hell.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5

LBeck
Guest Contributor

Duke this is so cool. Thank you for sharing. I just popped on the Hub to check out the buzz and found this! What a fun way to start the day-- seeing a note from our members about their celebrity encounters. - Lauren Beckstedt, Brunswick CMO 

alli-straus
Guest Contributor

This is so awesome! Glad Rodney was able to bring back a wonderful boating memory. That's what it's all about 🙂

Ripl
Team Ripl
Team Ripl

@Dukester - We're so glad you enjoyed your message from Rodney Atkins! I love that you have his music on your running playlist - that's awesome and it just makes it that much better that you were one of our winners for a shoutout from him!!! 

WaterWanderlust
Team Ripl
Team Ripl

This is awesome. Thank you so much for sharing @Dukester! Love the memory of you and your daughter driving the boat. Out of curiosity is Caught up in the Country on your playlist? One of my favorites! 

For sure! As well as If You’re Going Though Hell.