cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Does anyone know where I can get...

Yvonne
Guest Contributor

Does anyone know where I can get a sunpad for a Searay 370?

11 REPLIES 11

ReelNauti
Guest Contributor
If you are referring to the front lounge type pads/chairs, I have 2 good condition used ones from a 2010 370 dancer.

Yvonne
Guest Contributor
Yes, the kind that go on the bow of the boat and attach to the middle rails right? If so I am very interested. Can you tell me how much you are asking for them? And perhaps describe or attach a picture. Thanks so much!

ReelNauti
Guest Contributor
I will try to take a photo later in the week. I wasn't really planning on selling them, but if you want to make an offer, let me know. Also you need to pay shipping. I am in NJ. Thanks Jim

Yvonne
Guest Contributor
Hi, Just checking back in ReelNauti did you have a chace to takre pictures? If not can you just describe the? Thanks so much!

ReelNauti
Guest Contributor
Yvonne - sorry for the late reply. I am laid up with a bad back but I promise to get you photos and dimensions by weeks end. These are the front sun pads, that can have the back rest raised and they secure to the rails. They are for a 2010 370 Sundancer.

ReelNauti
Guest Contributor
Yvonne here are photos with rulers so you can see size. Thanks

ReelNauti
Guest Contributor
second photo

ReelNauti
Guest Contributor
Yvonne, did you get the photos I sent? Jim

ReelNauti
Guest Contributor
Yvonne - I took the time to send you the photos, the courtesy of a response would be appreciated.

Yvonne
Guest Contributor
Thank for the follow-up. And sorry for the delayed response. We were away for a family funeral. Just catching up on email. I will look at them now.

Yvonne
Guest Contributor
These look good and like the measurements fit. I will run down to the boat and confirm. But I think they are pretty exact.