cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I own a 2004 320 DA Sundancer and...

Albolt
Guest Contributor

I own a 2004 320 DA Sundancer and have lost the stainless cap for the waste pump out  hole on the back of the boat. The threaded opening measurement is approximately 1 3/4". All I can find in stores and online are all 1 1/2". I called the local Sea Ray dealer and Sea Ray no longer makes or stocks this item. This seemed very strange to me that a cap that has on chain attached on a boat has never been lost or in need of replacement?? He did say Sea Ray offers a substitute for $25, I have a feeling it is genuine plastic at that price. BUT, now he can't even get that?? Can someone help me with a suggestion?

2 REPLIES 2

fwebster
Guest Contributor
Try calling John Mass, the parts manager at Treasure Island Marina in Panama City FL. (850-234-6533 )They usually stock the caps and if not, John will look further than the Sea Ray system for a vendor.....which is probably either Perko or Attwood.

Tom123
Guest Contributor
I was just pumping out my 2016 Sea Ray Sundeck 270 and wondered if I should get an extra cap for emergencies, or owner stupidity. I really don't understand why they put the sewer deck drains on the topsides and over the water! Mine appears to look more like a fuel fill cap than a standard sewage deck fitting on most boats. I would be interested to see the part number when you find it.