cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

2007 36 Sedan Bridge. I am looking...

ACE
Guest Contributor

2007 36 Sedan Bridge. I am looking for the Kohler gas generator codes to program the generator computer to the boat with eplex. Generator control panel was replaced but not reprogrammed. The default settings will not operate this model. Appreciate the help.

14 REPLIES 14

jrsamples
Guest Contributor
Check the clock,( small screen in galley , u may need to re-program modules. I can send instructions tomorrow when I get to my offfice if u want them,
. Billy

Len1
Guest Contributor
Attached are the instructions and module locations that have. Hope it helps.

Len1
Guest Contributor

jrsamples
Guest Contributor
I will send what I have in the morn. Mine shows how to program all, very simple

jrsamples
Guest Contributor
E Plex start up from clock. Back page to follow

jrsamples
Guest Contributor
Back page

ACE
Guest Contributor
Thank you. I will work on the program. I do think it is the Kohler ac2100 computer not set to the configuration. It was replaced and never progragrammed to that size of generator or to look for remote start. They use the AC2100 on many models. I do believe after I have the settings right I will have to deal with the Eplex part next. I appreciate all this help and knowledge. Understanding Eplex has been a choir. Thanks.

jrsamples
Guest Contributor
The nauti- plex guys are great help, I had to replace a module and the 4 switches in the cockpit, they have just about all parts and email instructions and advise

Len1
Guest Contributor
Agree with the comment about the Nauti-plex folks. Had to replace the same 4 switches and the module that controls the fresh water pump. Nauti-plex had all part, pre-programed the module, and had the adaptor to make wiring in the new module plug-n-play.

jrsamples
Guest Contributor
II've had my boat a little over a year, picked it up in charleston and ran the ditch to the st johns river then to home just south of Palatka, Fl. its a sweet boat. Billy

ACE
Guest Contributor
The E-plex people have been nothing but great. If you are on your boat next can you possibly look a your generator and get the program codes from it. I attached the Kohler subsection of the manual with the instructions to see the program of the generator There are like 8 settings. I just need to see what yours is set to. Thank you. I love the boat and I am ready to spend some time on it.

jrsamples
Guest Contributor
I’ll be there this weekend and see what I can find, if u are on east coast of Fl , I know a great gen guy in Melbourne

ACE
Guest Contributor
Thanks, I am on the West Coast and we have no good generator guys (at least i have not found one). I have had two look at it and nothing. I spent a weekend and got it to start and run on manual but not remote yet. I played with the programing and I know I am close but there are many options since the gen computer is made for many models. My battery died when they shipped the boat to me and the computer reset to factory settings. There is aa battery in the control panel to keep setting but it was rotten so the memory is blank. Thanks again

jrsamples
Guest Contributor
Good morning, try this guy he is the very best. James @ rapture marine ( 321) 205-5933. Billy