cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I have a '94 Laguna 21' Center...

Foley
Guest Contributor

I have a '94 Laguna 21' Center Console and I am having trouble finding parts and owner manual. Does anyone have these at all?

1 REPLY 1

fwebster
Guest Contributor
Suggest you go to Sea Ray Owners Club....join if you are not already a member........then look at TechnicaL Resources,, Sea Ray resources and there will be a list of information you can access. Be aware that Sea Ray contracted the maintenance of the knowledge base out to a 3rd party for a number of years. They weren't very diligent and some models were lost. I didn't see very much for the 1994 Laguna, but if you have don'e this a while you realize that Sea Ray didn't change a lot from year to year, For example, here is the 1997 21 Laguna Center Console parts list:

https://bbg1.my.salesforce.com/sfc/p/#E0000000Z21E/a/E00000000U2R/p4hMkHJ6cAz_BZh0Q3Jf3ST3xwEJSAAS084s5lk36_0

The "Gotcha" here is th at to find the actural vendor and the vendor's part number you will need to try one of these avenues.......google the Sea Ray part number in the parts list, go to your local dealer and ask for t he part, Call Sea Ray customer service and tell them "This part shows N/A and my dealer says he cannot help me (which is probably true because the inventory records at sea Ray onlt shows the parts on hand, anything not on hand comes back NA.) Can you help me find the vendor and vendors part number?" They can if they will look one computer screen away from the inventory that told them NA.

Good luck with it.