cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I am the owner of a 2000 190 BR...

Otter5185
Guest Contributor

I am the owner of a 2000 190 BR Signature.  I am looking for several replacement items, and am not having much luck with ebay.  I am specifically looking for:  original outer graphics (striping), replacement grab handles, replacement captain seats, seat covers for all cushions and, snap-on bow cover and cockpit cover.  Thank you.

4 REPLIES 4

SueLynn
Guest Contributor
For bow cover and cockpit cover contact Great Lakes Boat Top company. They have all Searay patterns back to 1992. I have used them on several occasions without issues. Also, you may want to try Searay for graphics. Good luck.

MoparBob
Guest Contributor
I also used Great Lakes but I didn't think the quality was there plus I had to install my own snaps to match what was installed on the boat. The fabric was not as good as the original. Last year I had a canvas shop redo all my canvas and it came out great. They used the sunbrella material and matched the original canvas perfectly. The only change from stock was I had them installed little pockets in the canvas to cover over the fasteners for the bimini top. Normally they just put extra material there.

MoparBob
Guest Contributor
Let me also mention that I was able to get the pin stripping material from on-line from FindTape.com. Rubber gaskets for the windshield from Steele Rubber products.

lyleski
Guest Contributor
I have a 2002 Sundeck. Downloaded the original parts list for the boat. I have had some luck by searching the part number on the web. Occasionally a part will show up in some obscure place.